Tuesday, June 26, 2007

It Just Looked Pretty & Tasty Too

See Explanation Below...


Remember my post back on April 18, 2007 about "What I Ate For Breakfast?" I had just embarked on a new life style change (NOT A DIET)! Well, it's now been over two months since I simply started eating differently and I've lost 25 lbs. (I don't starve myself and I never go hungry) I've also implemented a little bit of exercise in the evening as the gang and I take a stroll through the neighborhood as I schlep around with the stroller in tow. I'm planning on exercising moderately to get the rest of the weight off (at and even quicker rate) once we get my elliptical trainer out of storage in a month or so. It's so encouraging when you see the pounds melt away by eating the way you were designed too. I just had to post the yummy oatmeal we ate for DINNER the other night! It consisted of : "Old Fashioned Oatmeal", Dash of Cinnamon, Sweetened with Honey & Covered with Bananas & Walnuts! It just looked pretty and it was quite YUMMY!!!!

No comments: