Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Day Surprise!

It finally happened today. It was such a sweet, sweet sound. I was holding Londyn Paige, as I was talking to my mom on the phone about their lovely Thanksgiving day feast (that we missed out on this year.) As usual, Londyn begins babbling, demanding that her voice can be heard.
This is the sweet sound we (my mom & I) heard next,

"Mama", "Mama".



*UPDATE*
My sister, Holland, stop by on her way to Austin and delivered this tasty, Thanksgiving dinner; my mom made. Craig and I were sitting around all day missing pumpkin pie & everything else that makes a holiday feast delightful. Yes! that's a whole pumpkin pie you see in that there pic. We can't wait to devour it ALL UP. Alexis, on the other hand, is feeling like the pits, still.

No comments: