Monday, February 2, 2009

10 Year Anniversary Weekend

This past weekend we celebrated our 10 year anniversary. We cooked a romantic dinner with the most tender New York steaks along with all the fix ins. Yes, the girls joined us! Then, we woke up early Saturday morning and took the girls hiking at Canyon Lake. Next, we were off to Alligator Gap to play golf and ride the go-carts. We ended the evening with fully loaded, baked potatoes from Granzin's. So, this in a nutshell is how you spend 10 years of marriage; with the kids and doing everything they want to do. We plan on doing something more special when it warms up, like a weekend at the Escondida Resort or Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa. You know, I will be blogging all about it.

1 comment:

Nocona said...

Amber, How did you get such a fancy blog? I want to add music to mine. Send me that new link about Alexis being born. That is so cool. Sept 11 is my dad's birthday and my grandpas