Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Be Careful What You Wish For......


OHHHHH, how I detest combing through this tangled maze of a rats nest infested in my daughters hair. NO, she does'nt like it either. As you can see in the pic, she looks less than trilled about the inevitable that is just about to get underway. She will sit between my legs as her head is jerked back-n-forth for what seems like hours until soft, lustrous hair is revealed. Thanks to aunt Holland and her tip off to use Biosilk streamed throughout her hair to help soften and loosen the entangled mess. For all of you who have wondered why Lexi's hair is always pulled pack into a pony tail, now you know! It's a preventative measure to keep this from happening once more!

When I was a little girl, I longed for soft wavy hair. Now, I'm glad I have straight hair since I've never had this problem. Watchfully waiting to see what Londyn's hair is going to do. So, I don't have to play this game of cat-and-mouse with her too.

No comments: