Monday, January 21, 2008

Alexis Lynn Arrives

We'll, I just figured out how to record a VHS tape onto a DVD. So, if you look over there ------> on my right sidebar you will see the newest element I've added to my newly rendered blog design. Alexis's birth was featured on the local news as she was the 1st baby born on the one year anniversary of 911 in SA at the Methodist Hospital. I'm delighted that I figured out how to transfer, convert to mpg and have the video hosted on a third party site so that it will be kept save forever.

If you plan to view the video, remember to go down to my music jukebox and pause the music.

I just couldn't wait until Sept 11 08 to post it!

3 comments:

Precious Blessings said...

Hey, that is so neat that you can do that! I will have to tell my sister you did that b/c she and her hubby were also on the news last yr. when she had her babies January 2nd! She has a xanga site. I'm sure she would like to put it on there if she knows how. Thanks for the idea :O)

Mommy's Little Blessings said...

That is really cool to be able to do that. What an awesome idea! You have figured out so much with this blogging stuff and that's really neat;)

ENAACT Yearbook Class said...

What an awesome moment.