Thursday, August 21, 2008

The New "Color"

Alexis and I had hair appointments today in Austin. I had my hair colored and cut. Alexis just had hers trimmed up to get the ends healthy looking. I usually get my hair highlighted blonde but the "master stylist" suggested I try more of a caramel color. He said he thought it would look best with my light skin tone. So, I went with it and I was pleasantly surprised. I actually felt like I could see my facial features better, like they popped! My hair color is still light and that's really what I like. I'm trying out my sister, Holland's hair stylist. He did an amazing job on her hair and he said she was a walking billboard for him. She has brought him soooo many clients just by strangers on the street approaching her. I really like his work, but I'm slowly waiting for my friend, Kimberly to move to San Antonio within the next couple of months. She was my hairstylist when we lived in Corpus/Rockport. We really had a connection and I'm so excited she is moving here soon; not just for the hair. I don't have a pic to post because I'm not taking a pic of myself. Charlie, the stylist, complimented me on how healthy our hair is......must be those wonderful vitamins we take and all the healthy eating that goes on over here. he he he

1 comment:

Harmony said...

I REALLY REALLY want to see a pic!

harmony