Thursday, October 30, 2008

Let's Keep All The Candy

I explained to Alexis about the upcoming Presidential Election. So, we googled both of the candidates pics on the Internet. Just by appearances, Alexis said she would vote for John McCain. I explained to her that she made a wise choice. I then explained to her the reason why; in terms a six year old could understand. I explained to her, that all of the candy she receives this year for Fall Harvest, Barack Obama will come (to our house) and demand that Craig and I give him 1/2 of what she has collected. I then explained that he will give this half to others that didn't get any candy for Fall Harvest even though she went out and worked really hard to collect it ALL. She was deeply saddened to hear that Obama would tell those he was giving the candy to, that it came from him and not from Alexis. Alexis said, "I want to call the cops right now to come get him and put him in jail." "No FAIR!" If Barack Obama wins the election, Alexis is worried that she will receive a knock at our front door in four days.

1 comment:

Harmony said...

OMG!!

that is soo funny that you posted this bc John Cooper told me the exact same thing last night on the phone. However, it was directed towards Lauren!!

Harmony