Thursday, October 16, 2008

Looooove Thursdays

I loooooove Thursdays. I look forward to this day each week. It seems like we go & go & go all week long. I feel like I'm just the chauffeur now, taking my girls to all of their activities. Which by the way, awakens me each morning at 7 a.m. Thursday is the day that we can kinda just hang loose. Today we started our Thursday off with Alexis waking up one hour early stating that she would like to go to I-Hop for breakfast, so we did. Then we were off to school by 9 a.m. Londyn and I were then on our way to meet Stephanie and her 1.5 year old Violet at PartyStation. This is where we go every Thursday morning. Lauren joins us when she can; she has a 1.5 year old too. Steph and I have meet some amazing moms there. All off us have children around the same age and the girls are so down to earth. I think we have even become "good" friends with the owner of the play station since we find ourselves leaving there three and a half hours later; it goes by so very quickly. I love not having to worry about getting home early after soccer practice on Thursday evening because Alexis doesn't have school on Fridays. So, she plays with her team mates and I visit longer with all of their sweet moms.


1 comment:

The Princess Diaries said...

Seems like Thursdays are just full of love and friends!!!

How great that must be for all you moms to get together and "play" as your children play!!!!!!

harmony