Thursday, April 12, 2007

Is A Lizard Faster Than A Human Being?

I told mommy that I could catch the lizard I found outside this morning. Mommy said that lizards are really fast and that I probably wouldn't be able to catch it. I told mommy that I'm faster than a lizard because I'm a "human being". Mommy ended up catching it for me and I demanded that she let me hold it. Mommy went to get her camera to take a picture. OUCH.....then he bit me! My mom came running as I screamed out, "Mommy, He's biting me." My mom almost had a heart attach as she sprinted to come help me and nearly dropped her new Digital Camera on the hard floor. That lizard clamped down on the side of my thumb with his mouth and mommy had to pry it open with her fingers. Now he's in my Discovery Box! Now, I'm trying to figure out what I can feed him since my mom says he likes things that move....THINKING NOW!

No comments: