Wednesday, June 4, 2008

No Words Can Explain It

Alexis loves visiting this site where she creates beautiful snowflakes. So, today she made a beautiful snowflake and asked me to come over and take a look at it. As we were walking together, to go view her masterpiece snowflake, she said, "Mom, I can't even explain the words, it's just like heaven. I can't explain it. It's so beautiful." She too is a beautiful snowflake, perfect in every way! Shaped that way only by her Creator. Are there any words to explain that?

4 comments:

Precious Blessings said...

"Just like heaven", too cute!
Love the site, thanks for sharing

ENAACT Yearbook Class said...

With the music playing in the background, i teared up when I read this. How precious are those words and how wonderful she has this moment captured for her to read when she gets older.

ENAACT Yearbook Class said...

I wanted to write one more time because I haven't been online for awhile and so I haven't read your blog for some time so, i took this time to scroll down and read a bit. Your last few post were so touching. Your words are so sweet and endearing towards your little girls and your family. You have always had such a gentle heart.

Stephanie said...

My oldest, Gracie, LOVES this snowflake site now. She asks me, "can you go to your friends page, you know, from your blog, and get that snowflake page for me?" love it!!