Friday, June 27, 2008

Princess For Just A Moment

As I was putting on my makeup and getting ready to head out for the day, Alexis entered the bathroom and said she wanted to put on some makeup. I told her that she could not wear makeup until she was sixteen years old. Then, the girlie side of me came out and "I" wanted to see how she would look wearing a wee bit of makeup. So, I sat her down and applied the makeup exactly like I do to myself. I felt like I was playing dress up as a little girl. Alexis has never really played dress up, she's our little tomboy! Anyways, here are the results. She was absolutely beautiful. She immediately wanted to wipe it off of her face after we took some fun pics because she said she didn't want to wear it anymore. She then said, "Mom, I guess you were right. I'm too pretty for makeup." I replied, "yes you are!"
Princess Alexis
Silly Princess


4 comments:

Mommy's Little Blessings said...

How fun that was!!! She looks so beautiful. I can't keep enough lipgloss on hand for my daughter.

Precious Blessings said...

Pretty as a Princess! Love the close up!

Anonymous said...

yes, she is beautiful....with or without makeup :o) hugs....

Harmony said...

PRICELESS!!

harmony