Thursday, June 12, 2008

ring, ring.......go away!

I almost dread answering the phone sometimes. It takes up way too much of my day talking to the ones I love. My mom called early morning, then Harmony called, then Brandy called, then Harmony called back, then Craig called, then Stephanie called, then Harmony (again) then Allison called (we talked for 2.5 hours), then Kim called, then I had to make my daily calls to random peoples, then I checked my emails and responded back to them. Emails are like phone calls right? Then Chad & Candace came over with their kids (does that count as a phone call?) It's kinda like a phone call just in person. Then, Christine called (but it was a short and rushy call.....well an emergency call) Then Harmony called, then Harmony called back because she now remembered what she had forgotten to tell me from the prior call. The very last call of the entire day was made by my husband Craig. He called his brother John back to make sure his little boy was OK after falling down and hitting his head. I am all phone called out, emailed out and just plain talked out. I'm turning my ringers off now.


1 comment:

Harmony said...

who am I going to call to talk about "nothing"?

harmony