Tuesday, June 3, 2008

"Mom, why..............."

does this VCR tape feel so heavy?" This is the question Alexis asked me this morning as she held a VHS tape in her hand. As she was waiting for my answer, this tape bobbled up and down in her hand as it appeared to be weighing it down. It was too heavy, even for her to hold. I knew she was comparing it to the feather light DVDs of today. It didn't take her long to figure out why this VCR tape was so heavy. "Mom the reason it is so heavy is because you recorded too many things on it." I suppose she is right?

2 comments:

Harmony said...

Kids say the darnest things!!!

harmony

Mommy's Little Blessings said...

I really love this:) What kids say and think is amazing and endearing. I have caught up on your other posts and belatedly, I know, but I LOVE your new floors. They are soooo gorgeous.