Tuesday, July 29, 2008

In Therapy

So, I got all excited about taking Alexis school shopping since she will be starting kindergarten this year. Needless to say, the past few weeks have been crazy busy with all of this retail therapy going on. I've really been trying to get ahead start purchasing her school supplies and not get caught up in the school rush! I've also had to plan all of our shopping adventures around Alexis' schedule! Imagine That! So, we headed to Wal-Mart today after 1st making a visit to The Children's Museum to get car seats installed correctly and grabbed a quick bite to eat at Sonic. I was amazed that we spent $70, not including a few of the items I could not locate. I feel sorry for those of you who have more than one child to equip for school this year. My mom swears, what I spent was equivalent to what they paid for school supplies when we were in school. The only difference was, she had 5 kids to buy for! After stocking up on school supplies, I took Alexis to gymnastics and then we found ourselves at the new Target which just opened down the street from our house. Yep! You got it........more Retail Therapy. Two and a half hours later we made our way back home! I'm still thinking about the rest of the shopping I still need to do before that 1st day arrives. Did I mention how much fun it is shopping for a girl! Looooove It..................

3 comments:

Harmony said...

Only 12 more years to go!!
But, I'm sure the retail therapy makes it all worth it....

harmony

Mommy's Little Blessings said...

Yep! Those school supplies can really get expensive. And I agree on how much fun shopping for a girl can be;)

Janice Lois said...
This comment has been removed by the author.