Wednesday, May 28, 2008

From A Distance

I saw Londyn getting into an armoire that houses keepsakes and special memory items. She had found some new and interesting things that she decided she must look at immediately. She did not have a second to spare as she dug right in sifting through things that had never been seen before. As I was busy tending to my duties, I would often stop to observe her and make sure she was not getting into anything she shouldn't; especially since there were some breakables stashed away in that there armoire of newly found treasures. Then, I started to hear kisses! Not just one kiss, but droves and droves of kisses; one right after the other. As the kisses continued, I looked over to see Londyn intensely looking at a picture frame she had retrieved from the armoire; she was smiling from ear to ear. Then she began showering this picture frame with even more kisses. Londyn Was So Happy! I could tell her heart was smiling! She was absolutely in looooove with this picture frame. She began embracing the picture frame and carrying it around everywhere she went like it was her beloved blankie. So, I decided to walk over and see who's face was framed in the picture frame she so dearly loved. As I approached her, she was closely embracing the picture frame as she held it close to her chest. I could tell it comforted her so. I saw a beloved face in the frame smiling back at her. This is the very picture and face..........

Sista, Alexis Lynn Sent To Her From Above







2 comments:

Harmony said...

awwww..that is the sweetest story every!!!

i loved readying it it...
it put a smile on my heart!
harmony

Precious Blessings said...

AWWW, that is SO sweet! :)
Thanks for sharing!