Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Angels "HE" Had Stationed Around Us

The girls and I had a frightening experience the other day at Kinko's. As I was standing at the counter talking to the attendant we ALL heard a very loud noise; the sound of a crash not very far away had just happened. Everyone in the Kinko's store, including the girls and I instinctively ran for the front door to see what we might. Right next door, at NBNAILS, a car had driven though the entire front entry! Apparently the driver thought she was breaking and accidentally hit the accelerator. At the time the accident occurred, my girls were playing around very close to where I was at the counter; located in the middle of the store. However, THIS is not always the case. Londyn Paige always tries to find her way to the front door each time we visit a store. Sometimes, I will tell Alexis to watch her and make sure she doesn't go outside or get in some one's way. This happening has now made me think twice about where my girls are hanging out in the stores we visit. They will no longer be allowed to hang out at the front door of stores. Alexis will no longer be able to just get in our car by finding her away around the back of our vehicle, as she often does, to hop in on the other side. God stationed his angels around us that day and has reaffirmed the wisdom needed that I had gotten too lax about the safety of my girls. Although I know it was a freak accident, this accident happened waaaaaaaaay toooooooo close to us that day.

1 comment:

Harmony said...

It's a FREAK accident but those seem to be happening WAYYY to often lately...

though you cant prevent things from happening, you can BELIEVE that God will keep you and the girls safe!!
(at least most of the time)

harmony