Thursday, May 8, 2008

Does The Tooth Fairy Really Keep Your Teeth?

We stumbled upon these adorably cute, ceramic tooth trinkets while we were in San Marcos last week. I had to purchase two of them; one for each of the girls. We found them by accident as we made our way into the gift shop at The San Marcos Medical Center (that's another story). We stopped in as we were trying to kill some time and met a nice, old gentleman who struck up a conversation with us as we browsed in his store. When I actually had time to look at the items they were selling, I was really quite surprised! Along with the trinket boxes, I also came across the Mother's Day gift I got for my mom. However, I can't mention what that is until after Mother's Day! I was just wondering if the Tooth Fairy really keeps your teeth? Well, I'm going to ask for them back. I'm just wondering how much it's going to cost me?????



1 comment:

Harmony said...

sure the tooth fairy keeps the teeth...but the real question is, WHO's the tooth fairy?

harmony