Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A little NEW Discovery

As Londyn was trying to stand upright on the bed, (eagerly trying to get my attention as she was sooooo proud of herself) to show me what a "BiG StandeR" she is (smiles from ear to ear), I notice a tiny little dimple poking out from the left side of her cheek. That's exactly where big sister Alexis has one. The dimple appears to be only on the left cheek.......that's also exactly where daddy has one too. I immediately called Craig to tell him what I had just discovered. I could tell he was one very proud dad.

2 comments:

Harmony said...

they might have daddys dimples but they both have your BEAUTY!!!

harmony

Precious Blessings said...

I love DIMPLES! I prayed with each pregnancy that my kids would have one or two, did not matter. But it seemed like God chose otherwise.
Well, once I had our youngest after they put him on me, of course I had tears of joy, but when I began to talk to him he opened his eyes and gave a smile from ear to ear (NO KIDDING) it was as if he thought "so thats my mommy!" anywhoo, along with the precious smile came a dimple on each cheek!!! :)
Then I just began to ball like a
baby.
This showed me even more so how God even blesses us with the
littlest requests, which I like to call love gifts from God.