Wednesday, March 19, 2008

UPDATE: It Was HUGE......And I Left It Out!

I'm just updating my previous post from yesterday. It was quite a long post. I even proof read it several times. With each read, I was satisfied that it expressed exactly what I was trying to say. For some reason, I re-read my post last night and in amazement I stumbled upon something BIG that I left out. I mean it was BIG! I think the man upstairs led me to my mistake even though it was embedded in my mind my fingers forgot to do the typing. It was the most important part of my story. I have gone back and added what I left out and it's highlighted so there is no mistake what needed to be expressed. It's located at the end of the post, so you don't have to re-read the entire thing.


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love love love the new look!!!

Precious Blessings said...

love the new look! i had not read the last post till now. what a small world we live in huh?
so glad you were able to bless this family!