Friday, March 7, 2008

Londyn Paige as "Cutest Baby Of The Year 2008"

My sister, Harmony sent an email out to some of her friends with Londyn's picture on the cover of Parenting Magazine winning The Cutest Baby of The Year 2008. When you go to the magazines site to enter your child in the contest, the uploaded photograph will appear on the front cover of the magazine to allow all parents to feel like their child is the cutest child of the year. Anyways, she was just sending in out for fun! She received many congratulations responses back and had to explain, it was not for real! But, of course, we fill that our little Londyn Paige is "The Cutest Baby Of The Year 2008!



5 comments:

ENAACT Yearbook Class said...

I really love that picture. She is such a cutie!

Stephanie said...

That is sweet...

Harmony said...

Well she would have won!!
So there...she is the winner!!

Precious Blessings said...

She is a cutie!!

*I need some love too!! hehehe

Precious Blessings said...

I did not read the previous post until I got your comment, I am so sorry. I will be praying for Alexis, and strength for you. Hope you all have a better weekend.