Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Back In Our House

OUR NEW FLOORS_edited-1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We moved back into our house this past weekend.  We are anxiously trying to get everything back in order so that we can start having "play dates" will Alexis's girl friends from MDO.  Camille says it's all her girls are talking about.  Becca says that Molly can come over ANY DAY!  Emily is the sweet girl who gives Alexis hugs when it's time to leave; they have a sweet bond.  Micha's mom Clara is so sweet we both can't wait to get our girls together soon.  P.S.  Clara has seen me without makeup so hopefully this is the beginning of a  life long friendship with our girls.  He He He

4 comments:

ENAACT Yearbook Class said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They look amazing.

Unknown said...

Yes, Molly can come over ANYDAY! Please let me know what works best for you. And, I, too, have seen you without makeup and you look GREAT!

Harmony said...

I'm so glad they turned out so BEAUTIFUL just like your family!!!

And just to think how much fun the kids are going to have...and plus all those play dates Alexis is going to have at your NEW HOME!!!

The Princess Diaries said...

Hey Becca,
It's Amber. Yes, I know we have both see each other without our makeup. He He He P.S. You are naturally pretty too with out your makeup. I'll let you know when I'm getting all the girls together at my house. It will be real soon!