Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Living Quarters For The Week.......

A lot of excitement going on here at the Mullin's household. We are amidst a minor renovation to our newly built home. A renovation that seems pretty MAJOR to us since our lives are in chaos at this present moment. We have completely moved out of our house and into our travel trailer. So, life has been lots of fun with with two girls and a dog. As I'm standing in my garage checking my emails and blogging, I'm desperately seeking to get back to a normal life living in our new home with my two girls, loving husband and our dog....who's driving me crazy (He's getting fixed on Monday and we are sending him to obedience school for two weeks.) Not meaning to seem soooooo blah! It hasn't been that bad getting to pick out new ..... (To Be Continued)
Ta, Ta,

4 comments:

Mommy's Little Blessings said...

it can be chaotic when trying to do new things to one's home, but worth it end the end!

Mommy's Little Blessings said...

oh and can't wait to see the continued part....new carpet maybe?

Mommy's Little Blessings said...

it can be chaotic when trying to do new things to one's home, but worth it end the end!

Precious Blessings said...

Wow, you all ARE busy over there. I do hope things go as planned for you guys and you get it all fixed up the way you want QUICKLY!