Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Neighborhood Ladies

Alexis and I attended a Pampered Chef's kitchen show today at one of our neighbors house. We had such a good time. Alexis got to play with her new neighborhood friend, also named Alexis, who is 5 years old. She also played with Natalie who is 3. My Alexis did not want to leave when it was time to go. I got to meet a lot of the neighborhood ladies for the first time. We all live on acreage and our homes are all set back from the road, so it's not often that we get to meet our neighbors. It appears they are a close nit group of extremely nice ladies. I exchanged numbers with two of the ladies and we are planning on getting our kids together. Craig and I did not realize how many young children live in our neighborhood. I purchased some really neat stuff and Craig watched Londyn so I wouldn't be chasing her around at the party. We are going back to the Jacob's house on Saturday for their Alexis's 6th B-day party, so Alexis is really excited.


1 comment:

Harmony said...

sounds like Alexis and you had alot of fun and how EXCITING to meet honest, caring and thoughtful new friends to add to your long list of friends that you have!!!